Orunodoi 2.0 is a government scheme for low income household women funded by the Government of Assam, whose beneficiary status can be checked earlier by visiting the orunodoi.in portal but now the Orunodoi 2.0 scheme is offline. So applicants can check their beneficiary status and district-wise list prepared by district level monitoring committee’s final list which is submitted by Gram Panchayat (GP), Village Council Development Committee (VCDC), or Urban Local Body (ULB).
In the Orunodaya 2.0 scheme, all women in Assam between 18 to 59 years of age can apply if their eligibility criteria match according to the Orunodoi scheme’s guidelines and they can get Rs 830 to Rs 1000 per month. The primary inclusion as beneficiaries is done by the GP, VCDC or ULB level of each district.
Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary Status Check District Wise
Applicant’s eligibility verification and primary selection are done at Gram Panchayat (GP), VCDC or ULB level. To check the final beneficiary status, an intending woman from a family who has applied for the Scheme can check the orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary list prepared by their Gram Panchayat, Village Council Development Committee or Urban Local Body by visiting their respective office or the government’s portal. However, the district-level monitoring committee will finalize the list of beneficiaries and can also make some procedures for the selection process as per the guidelines of the government.
|Govt of Assam
|monetary benefit to low-income families
|Women age between 18 to 59
|Beneficiary list prepared by
|GP, VCDC and ULB
From apply to beneficiary status check for the Assam Orunodoi scheme, applicants have to do the following steps to check the district wise list
- Visit your Gram Panchayat (GP), Village Council Development Committee (VCDC), or Urban Local Body (ULB) office.
- Collect the Assam Orunodoi application form
- Fill the collected form with necessary details like
- Gram Panchayat/ULB/ Town/Village Name.
- Enter ward number with locality
- Enter applicant’s full name (First, middle and last name)
- Applicant’s age
- P.S name, PIN code
- Mobile number
- Family details
- Relationship priority details (If applicable)
- Bank details and
- attach required documents such as priority details
- Submit the filled form to your GP/VCDC/ULB office and get the acknowledgement receipt
- After that, your application will be scrutinized and verified by the respective district level monitoring committees
- Now you can check your Orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary status on the Assam government’s district-wise portal. You can also contact your GP/VCDC/ULB office to check the beneficiary status.
Orunodoi Expenses List
|Pulses (4 kg)
|Rs 200 (50% Subsidy)
|Sugar (4 kg)
|Rs 80 (50% Subsidy)
|Fruits and vegetables expenses
Orunodoi 2.0 Required Documents
The following documents are required at the time of form filling to apply for Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme.
- Two copies of applicant’s passport size photograph
- Applicant’s own bank passbook and account
- Applicant’s own Aadhaar card and PAN card
- Applicant’s phone number
- Family annual income certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Age proof of the applicant
- Applicant’s ration card details
FAQ About Orunodoi 2.0
Women aged between 18 to 59 are eligible.
GP/VCDC/ULB is responsible for the primary selection of Orunodoi.
The district level monitoring committee finalize the beneficiary list