Pradhan mantri kishan samman nidhi yojana’s (PM Kisan) New Farmer Registration portal is pmkisan.gov.in. This great initiated is lunched by Government of India on 2019 for farmers across india. Beneficiary of this yojana will get rupees 2000 quarterly and 6000 yearly means in 3 installments the beneficiary will receive the amount in their bank account through DBT mode. Next installment of this is due on April 2024. Mainly small farmers of all state ate benefited from this yojana. The amount directly credited to bank accounts of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan is running from last 4 years and it’s 15 installments are already given to eligible farmers. After you enlist yourself to this scheme you can check the status of your application. Across India near about 10-11 crore small farmers are benefited from this scheme.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Procedure
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to register you have to open the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Then find ‘Farmers Corner’ on the page.
- Now Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration‘ from the options given
- Registration from should be open
- Then give your AADHAAR number along with the captcha code provided then
- Select your state and search
- Now fill the details about your land and bank account details
- Now you have to save it to end this process.
|PRADHAN MANTRI KISHAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
|Government of India
|Ministry of agriculture and farmer welfare
|Prime minister of India NARENDRA MODI
|24 Feb 2019
|Small and marginal farmers
|Yearly installment (Amount)
|16th installment date
|April 2024 (Expected)
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration through smartphone
- To register yourself with mobile send a SMS. Go to Message on your phone and type Kisan GOV REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT>, <BLOCK>. Send it to 51969 or 7738299899.
- You can call on 1800-180-1551 (the kisan help line number) then an associate will help you to do the whole process.
- If you have smart phone then you can register on official PM KISHAN SAMMAN NIDHI APP. you can find it on play store.
Beneficiary eligibility criteria For PM Kisan Farmer Registration
- First and foremost applicant should be a small or marginal farmer.
- Applicant must be a resident india.
- Applicant must have own land with legal document of the land upto 2 Hector.
- The land for which farmer get the benifit should only be use for farming.
Exculsion criteria for PMKISHAN SAMMAN NIDHI
- Those who are in any constitutional post can’t get benefit of this
- Member of perliament can’t having farming land can’t apply for this scheme
- Neither M.L.A can avail this benefit if he or she have farming land
- Any member of panchayet or Municipality or municipal corporation can’t apply for this
- Any service holder who pays tax can’t apply for this scheme
- Pension holder having pension of 10000 or more than he or she can’t be eligible for the yojana
- Any minister of state or central government can’t avail this yojana
Document needed for registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Id proof( voter I’d, pan card, driving license)
- Document of the land ( ownership paper of agricultural/farming land)
- Bank account details such as account number , IFSC code , etc
Avoid Following to ensure your PM Kisan application didn’t reject
- Put the same spelling of your name in the pmkishan portal as it is on the document like on Adhaar card and bank passbook.
- Mention the bank account number correctly else you can’t receive the money.
- If you pan card ,voter id , Adhaar Card details are not matched with each other thn your application can be rejected.
How to check PMKISHAN application status
- Open pmkisan.gov.in or pm kisan portal or the official app and go to farmer Corner
- Now find the tab status of self register/CSC farmer and click it
- Then put your Adhaar number along with the captcha provided
- On your screen you can see the status of your application
PM Kisan Beneficiary list checking
- Open farmer Corner from PM KISHAN portal
- Click on beneficiary list tab thn a new window will open
- In the new page put district name , village, block
- Now you can see the beneficiary list
Check beneficiary status
- Again open farmer Corner from PMKISHAN PORTAL
- Find and click on beneficiary status
- Then put Adhaar number ,bank account number or phone number and the captcha code
Now you can see your beneficiary status.
To strengthen the poor and neediest farmers of India Government of India takes initiative and ministry of agriculture and farmer welfare launched PM Kisan yojana by Indian Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi on 24 Feb 2019. Its budget is 75000 crore as of year 2023. More than 11 crore farmers are benefited by this yojana.
Small farmers who have cultivable land are eligible to apply.